Win an IPad with Make It Wood!
Thursday, 24th Nov 2011
Snap Some Wood and Win an iPad Photography Competition
Wood has been used to build homes and furniture, to support infrastructure like bridges and railways and make decorative items, throughout Australian history.
Send Make It Wood a photo of something made from wood to go into the running to win one of three iPad2 tablets with stylish Miniot wooden covers.Be as creative as you like with your photographs. Examples of types of photographs accepted include:
- Close up shots of wooden floorboards showing the wood grains
- Photos of old antique furniture
- Buildings constructed from wood
- Parts of buildings made of wood eg: window frames, house frames, floorboards
- Use of wood in public spaces eg: benches, piers, signposts
The entries will be judged based on the quality, beauty and uniqueness of the photo. To enter a photo must be:
- Taken in Australia
- Of a building, infrastructure and household or decorative item made from wood, (although photos of trees and forests are beautiful they are not eligible for this competition)
- Taken by the contestant (or the contestant is authorised to submit the photo) and
- Submitted by 31st December 2011
There are two award categories:
1. People's Choice Award
Once you have entered we will display your photo on the Make It Wood Facebook page. Simply ask your friends to vote for you by getting them to ‘like' your photo. The most liked photo will win this category. In the case that more than one photo has the same number of likes, the judges will decide which of these is the winning photo.
2. The Make It Wood Award
Your entry will be judged by Planet Ark's judges once the competition has closed.
All entries will automatically be entered into both these categories. However, it is not possible to win both. The judges retain the right to make the ultimate decision on the winning photo.
Enter now at Make It Wood